Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tidbits

The University of Aberdeen has been ranked amongst the world’s top research institutions in an international survey of the best places to work.

The Scientist magazine has published the ‘Best Places to Work 2006’ survey for post-doctoral fellows, placing the University 20th in the top 35 institutions outside North America.

The moment I step into this Uni - it gets ranked ;)..Sari Sari enna pugalathinga :P..

---------

Nethu night was the longest read ever in my life...more than 6hrs non-stop reading..slept at 3:00 am in the morning!! The book I read was Dan Brown's Angels and Demons..Killer of a book..Last 3 weeks, I have read his Da Vinci Code, Deception Point and Angels and Demons..Today I will start the Digitial Fortress..

-----

From what I have deciphered from his books about the Catholic church and how they got rid of the knights templar, Illuminati and other secret brotherhoods, I am wondering whether any large religious organziations have any hand in trying to demean the Hindu cult figures in India! As a conspiracy theory enthusiast - I am wondering whether a religious organization had any hand in the Shankaracharya case! With the British press and the BBC trying a vain propaganda to propogate useless junk about Hindu cult figures in India, I may not be wrong!


----

Rajkumar is dead! I am wondering how the situation in Banglore would be..Avara kadathitu ponna pothey koya moyo-nu kathunanga..Ippo avar eranthutar - situation wuld be worse! Sagum pothu - oru nalla kaariyam seinchitu poitar - he has donated his eyes..Appadiyae - thamilar-kaluku konjam kavery thanniyayum thiraka sollitu poi irukalam!

4 Comments:

Blogger PraDeepu said...

These are not riots. People want every one to mourn for him. ..Anti Social Elements tryin to make use of this oppurtunity. I had to walk 5 kms to reach home...as busses were demolished.

7:12 PM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey u joining the university is another feather in the cap for university.....hey this time im really kidding yaar.

7:58 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Jeevan said...

You have joined in a big university, study well:) I have finished only 4 chapters in Da Vinci code; I think it will take above a year to finish the whole book.
Rajkumar had died by heart attach. Did any one kill him? No. I don’t know why his fans are involving in Violence in Ban galore. Avar solitalum, appadiya kavariya thiranthu vettuda poranga.

10:57 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Parvati - thanks a lot :)..

Today one guy was shot to death - because of these lunatics! kodumai!

Deepu - thanks for the information :)..Sad to hear ur plight :(..

Shuba - nakkalu - I thought u meant I was light as a feather ;)

Jeevan - Itha veliya sollidathinga..:))

11:15 AM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home