Thursday, June 29, 2006

Calling a blogger friend..

Valkai has been really busy..too many things to do..I am not able to keep up with my blogging or read my friends' blogs...Its been ages since I called up my blogger friends and spoke to them..Last week my dear blogger friend Parvati was kind enough to call me..Day before yesterday, Shuba mailed me sadly saying that I am not even bothering to comment in her blogs..So, I called her up and said romba sorry and explained things to her..Yesterday, I felt a sudden urge to call up someone new - and I immediately zeroed upon our Ambi :)..

I knew his number through one of his posts on kesari!! :) - so called him up..He couldnt recognise me for sometime..Then he found out that it was me :)..Ambi - contrary to his image - seems to be a soft guy (like me LOL)..Romba nalla paiyan..I spoke to him about his blogs, also gave him loads of advice on certain things which is personal ;)..I told him some of my personal stuff and he told me his..Great guy..Some of our discussion topics were on fellow bloggers, brahmins, iyers, one sadist blogger, marriage, writing comments in blogs, etc etc...

He thought I was a brahmin - since I was conversing with him in brahmna bashai :)..Then I told him I am not :) - We also agreed that the caste system is just void - and we are all humans :)..

Ambi seems to take blogging very seriously and he is really passionate about it..He told me - he comes at 7:00 am in the morning - so that he is able to get some free time to blog..But he also told that he is planning to stop blogging soon - and I told him not to do so..I really feel that his blog is the most humorous out of all the blogs I have read..He is able to maintain his consistency as well as maintaining the frequency of his posts..He is doing a great job - and he should continue doing it :)..

Ambi - it was so nice talking to u - and u can expect me to call u very frequently :) - I have got another good blogger friend :)..Ambi - oru thanga kambi :)..

27 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

unga attam thaanag mudilaye...ithellam oru posttaaa podureeengale!

9:49 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

I second Shuba. Naanga oru seyarkuzhu form panni, Miss V kitta complain panna porom...

10:35 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Busynu solli ellarketaium call panni kathai pasennuirukka. enjoy pannu.

11:21 AM, June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Valkai has been really busy..too many things to do..I am not able to keep up with my blogging or read my friends' blogs"..

Puriyuthu puriyuthu...Ethula busy-a irunthinga-nu puriuthu..:-)

11:23 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

Arjuna, ambi blog la comments section poi parunga! ennoda total reaction'a kotti irukken. ;)

11:29 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger ambi said...

arjuna, epdi paa! epdi ithellam!
Gr8 men think alike!nu itha itha thaan solvaangalaa?

"Ayiram kai maraiththaalum athavan kai maraivathillai"

nammai pirikka entha sakthiyaalum, ethanai pothu kuzhu pottaalum mudiyaathu! enbathai adiththu, Anitharamaaga ingu ethir katchikaargalukku koori kolla virumbugiren.
thanx arjuna, i'm really honoured..

@veda, shuba, viji, gr...rrrrr!

1:16 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Syam said...

adada orea paasakaara payalukala irukaangappu... :-)

4:15 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said...

Random callsah? Arjuna?

Anyways..great that you spoke to Ambi and adivsed him as well.

How are you doing? Looks like the fire/passion about blogs has died? Has it?

Take care and Please send me your number. I'll call you this weekend.

6:26 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Visithra said...

hey when did u start this one - i kept going to crimson sky - was wondering where u went ;)

3:13 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pasakaara payaluvala irukeenga!!

7:18 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Ms Congeniality said...

pul arikudhu..anyway by ur call if ambi changes his mind and continues blogging it'l be good :-)

7:33 AM, July 02, 2006  
Blogger ruby said...

You never call me )),,

5:10 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Keshi said...

I like passionate bloggers...one must be passionate in everthing they do :)

Keshi.

6:28 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Shuba - unaku poramai :P lol

9:07 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Viji - entha shakthiyalum engala pirika mudiyathu :))

9:08 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Veda - yes ur right - "ellar" pattiyum discuss panninom :P lol

9:08 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

jeevan - I will call u shortly :)

9:08 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Karthik - :)..it was nice talking to u too :)

9:09 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Viji - parthuten :))

9:09 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Ambi - correct-a sonneenga :))..yaaralayum engala pirika mudiyathu :)..naam iruvarum oru kodiyil pootha iru malargal :))

9:09 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Syam - kannu vachudathinga :))

9:10 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Narayanan sir - I am fine thks :)..Yeah - quite busy nowdays :)..still the passion is there..but no time :(..I shall send u my number..will speak to u soon :) - thanks a lot :)

9:10 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Visithra - started this long time ago :)..thanks for visiting :)

9:11 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

bala - ithu ellam blog ulagathula sahajampa :))

9:11 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Miss Cong - yeah he seems to have changed the mind :)

9:12 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

KrK - I wanted to speak to u too - but u never gave me ur no :( - whats ur no?

9:12 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Keshi - thanks a lot :)

9:12 AM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home