Monday, June 26, 2006

Urgent - Student Postion (Updated)

Friends,

There is a slight change - we are planning to offer a studentship rather than a RA. That means we would fund the entire Masters degree + we will give tax free living allowances till the end of the degree. The student is expected to work alongside me on simulations using ns-2 (network simulator). So if anyone is interested in pursuing higher studies in the UK - please do contact me :)..

Mandatory Requirements:

1)A Bachelors degree in Engineering(Computers,Electronics)
2)Good knowledge of the ns-2 simulator
3)Good knowledge of TCP/IP.
4)Proficient in C++
5)Knowledge of TCL, Awk, Perl etc

There is a high probability, that the student may be funded for a 3 year PhD degree. If anyone is interested or if you know anyone who would be well suited, please do send me your CVs to arjuna.sathiaseelan@gmail.com . I shall forward it to my supervisor.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have good knowledge on ns-2. (Not network Simulator, but Need for Speed - 2 simulator). Ennaya sethupingala?

Ok..On a serious note, I have fwd'ed this to my friends.

10:51 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Syam said...

ithu nalla iruke...fwd panna evalavu kudupeenga... :-)

7:07 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Butterflies said...

sathyama athu naan illai!

2:51 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger ambi said...

naan nalla blog ezhuthuven. ennaiya sethupeengala..? he hee..
:)

btw, will chk out with my frndz circle.

Yow! tagga ezhuthiyaa! subha, Ms.C, sachin(gops) ellam HW mudichitaanga.. Gr..rr :)

4:27 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Nanba u are tagged.

8:57 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

enna sethukkanga! aana, enaku idhula ellam neenga dhan knowledge transfer pannanum! ;)
Will ask in my younger brother's circle...

10:16 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger ambi said...

second reminder for my tagging... gr...rrrr

2:39 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Butterflies said...

boss naan vena varen but naan gtalk la chat pannuven orkut pannuven blog padipen UK suthi pappen simulatorlam namakku saripadaathu!

3:39 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Karthik - thanks brother :)

9:00 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Syam - oru biscuit packet?? ;)

9:00 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Shuba - athu ennakum theriyum :))

9:01 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

ambi - romba thanks pa :)..I think we discussed the tagging issue :) - I shall write soon :)..

9:01 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

jeevan - romba thanks brother - will write soon :)

9:01 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Viji - neenga evalvu arivalinu ennaku theriyum...oracle-lai karaichu kudichavanga aachai :)..

thanks boss :)

9:02 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

ambi - he he :)) - ok ..

9:02 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Shuba - sari sari - adutha post potuduren :))

9:03 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

chinna ponna ottadhinga, Arjuna! ;)

11:30 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Viji - pinju kai kulanthai thaane otuthu :))

9:13 AM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger kari_the_sin said...

hi!
I am karthik.
I dont know if you know me.But i have been reading your blog.
I like to be a student studying and doing research in the UK. Would you like to consider me?

8:22 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

kari - pl send me ur CV :)

8:59 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home