Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kadi day!

Innaiku naal sari illai! Had a very bad day! I was supposed to catch the evening flight to London - all these days I have been taking a cab to the airport. Raja mathri poi erangi flight era vendiyathu thaan! But this time I thought I must cut down my spiralling spending habits - and so decided to take the bus. So I saw the travel planner and found out the bus stop and the bus no and walked to the bus stop. It was raining cats and dogs - damn the rain!! - but still managed to walk to the bus stop. But in that stop I couldnt see the no of the bus I am supposed to catch - so I asked someone standing there and he told me that I shuld take the no 18 bus. Sari no 18 bus vanthuchu - I told him that I want to go the dyce airport and he said its £1.60. I didnt have the change - since I had only notes. He said then I have to get down! Enna bus vachu irukangalo! It seems the driver doesnt have access to the cash box inside the bus - so he cant give any change! Damn the buses!! What crap! Somehow I managed to get some change from an scottish paati and then went and sat down. Paatha - the bus was going all over the place! I had to catch the flight at 2:30 and the time was already 1:10 pm! Then only I found that the bus was not going to the airport!!! Kadupaiduchu! I went to the driver and asked if the bus is going to the airport - and now he says no! I told him I bought the ticket saying its for the dyce airport - and it seems he understood it as dyce supermarket!! Damn the driver!! Naan pesura english antha alooku puriyala - antha aloo pesura scottish english ennaku puriyala! These scots talk as if they have a kolukatai in their mouths! Onum puriyathu! Then I got down and went to Asda and tried calling the cabs! Paartha my stupid mobile didnt get any signal! Damn Orange!!!!!The time was 1:20 or something..I started panicking..Then I went and tried calling thru a public telephone - and I put a 20 p coin and dialled the cab. Paartha - when the guy picked up the phone - my phone stopped working !!! Damn the public phones! Then somehow I managed to talk to the Asda shop guys and with their phone - I managed to get another cab at 1:30 pm! I thought I was going to miss the flight! Luckily I reached the airport by 1:50 pm and I managed to get the flight! From now on - no more saving money business! I will never ever get into a bus in Scotland! Loose-u pasanga! London vanthu eranginapuram thaan I was happy - what a place :) - London is so gorgeous! Sunny, bright - amazing place..Happily came and had a nice chicken briyani and some amazing toblerone ice cream! Watched Sun TV happily :)..Sorgame endralum athu namma London pola varuma! Damn Aberdeen!

20 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

hahahhahaaaaaaaa........kanjap payalaga muyarchi paneenga so mudiyala!

2:57 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nijamaave ungalukku nethu naal sari illa thaan... damn thursday!!!
naataama paata maathu -- sorgame endraalum adhu namma chennai pola varuma!

4:07 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tho paaru kanna....Aandavan ketavangaluku alli alli koodupan, aana kadaisila kai vituduvaan...Nalavangala sothipan aana kadaisila flight-la ethi vituduvan....Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...

5:11 AM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger ruby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 AM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger ruby said...

Arjun

Again I strongly strongly object what you say here :) London can be a better place for eating briyani and watching sun tv, but definitely Aberdeen is a much better place interms of environment and living...DAMN ARJUN

Its your mistake that you didn't sell yourself properly to the driver...DAMN ARJUN

Its your mistake that you were not having any change for your travel as there is a "no change given back policy" is followed in buses..DAMN ARJUN

Its you who is using ORANGE...so donot blame the operator for signal deficiencies...DAMN ARJUN

Telephoen ...adhai vittudalam...
heheheh..Just oru fun than...

Arjun, do you know why i have put the blame on you... its because of only one line that you in your whole thing has affected me...And that line is you have eaten biriyaniiiiiiiiii.
DAMN ARJUN...DAMN ARJUN...DAMN ARJUN...

::)

8:56 AM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he heheh

1:56 PM, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry
anon was me
first time came here
good blog
Russel

2:01 PM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Butterflies said...

krk............kalakittingaaa...yaa DAMN ARJUN~

8:34 PM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Butterflies said...

krk............kalakittingaaa...yaa DAMN ARJUN~

8:35 PM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Shuba - Amen :))

6:24 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Vidhya - antha patayum padita pochu pa :)

6:25 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Karthik - he he he - saringa basha bhai :))

6:25 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Parvati - thanks Parvati :)

6:26 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

KrK - he he - that was funny :))..man I am eating briyani daily :P lol

6:27 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Shanpriya - povomaaaaaaa urgolammmmmmm - he he :))..

6:27 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Russel - thanks buddy :)

6:28 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

yow imsai kanna - ethukuya atha erandu tharava solre!!!

6:28 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

From now on, pretend to be a deaf & dumb person and write down the place you want to get to... to avoid talking to kozhkattai-mouthed scottish drivers... :-D

12:11 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

"Damn *something*" nan adikkadi use panven, when I'm frustrated! :))
And, Bangalore la nan train pudikara kadha ellam ezhudhina, yen blog fill aagidum! ;)

12:12 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Viji said...

where *something* can be anything, like "rain", "bus", "traffic" etc. [but not a ketta varthai, don't get me wrong ;)]

12:14 PM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home