Thursday, April 13, 2006

Actor - Bangalore - Bheema and Thalai..


I am wondering y on earth I didnt become an actor!! What is the use of studying for 10 years getting degrees - what is the use of working ur head out for another 40 years - end of the day the fame I would achieve would be nothing compared to what the actors achieve!! Naama kasthapatu enna piriyojanam!

Bangalore was a mess for the past 2 days..My friends were supposed to go to their homes today..So I contacted them to know their status..When I contacted Sriram, he said that he has to walk 6km to catch the 4:15 pm Shatabdi express to Chennai..There were no buses, autos, taxis..nothing!! Paavam avan! Romba kadupaitan..Viji was quite lucky since she had to catch the late night train and she was able to get an auto..When I told her that I read that 100 buses were burnt as reported by Tamil murasu..she told me that the press was simply building up things..only some buses were burnt..I told her there is one more person in waiting in Tamil Nadu :)..Avar mandaiyai potar - tamil nadai al-ola padum!


-----------
Luv this pic - Bheema was launched today..




-------------

Innaiku thalai padam release aiduchu - all the fans in the ajithfans egroup are going gaga over the film..I have to watch it online - no other way :)..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I like this still.....Chennaila irunthundu naane pakkala...eppdi than unga kannula mattutho....

8:30 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Shuba - en kanula alagana ethuvanalum maatum ;) - purinchutha ;) :P lol..

8:44 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Karnatakavula eathukku eduthalum bus burning. Bheema still super. trisha is acting in this film! good news.

10:46 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

He he namma tamil natulayum thaan ethuku eduthalum bus eripanga..ithuku thambi padathula message kuda iruku :)
Yeah trisha is "acting" in this film! I am wondering how she is going to do the unthinkable :))

10:49 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Mysorean said...

Arjuna,

Rajukumar:When he was alive nobody bothered about him. Suddenly, there's havoc. But the style of mourning has definitely surprised me! Bangalore was a peaceful city atleast!

Bheema:Good pic! The posters all over Chennai are showing that the film has a slick look!

7:23 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Gnana Kirukan said...

Adi - Yeah I agree with u :)..When someone is alive - they dont even bother to do anything to him - but when he dies - there is havoc - illogical :)..

Bheema - is a film to lookout for :)

7:30 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home